The List is....

The List is...... Whatever fits that week.


Nobody is safe.


Look for a new list every week and enjoy.


If you think something should make the list..... by all means e-mail ListThis@aol.com.

Thanks for stopping by!

-BS





Thursday, July 8, 2010

The List.... 7/8/2010

Lebron Chalk Throw Pictures, Images and Photos
We all certainly know who this guy is...... Since he is treating today like it's his very own holiday this list is for him.
So let's get the party started shall we?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. If LeBron could make his own NBA team and play for himself he would do that. Can we all as a nation quit glorifying this guy? LeBron James..... or "King" as he likes to call himself.... proved to us this week that even ESPN can be cornered into doing something ridiculous. Don't worry... I'll tune in to his special tonight to see where he is headed, and I guess that means LeBron wins. That's something that hasn't happened for him much since the regular season though..... and personally it is funny to see the self-centered "King" with as many NBA championship rings as I have myself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Lady GaGa is a fad that needs to go away. Her songs don't make sense. I want to know who "Alejandro" is and why Lady/Man is gaga for this mystical person. Maybe I don't know because I didn't pay attention to the entire song. Maybe I just don't care. I would probably side with the latter there, and I agree with the New York Yankees that it (Lady/Man Gaga) should step aside from trying to be a new Marilyn Monroe. Plus..... Gaga, you're just creepy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Anybody still watching the world cup? I didn't think so.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Lindsay Lohan finally went to jail. Let's all collectively smile at this one. It's complete garbage that she has gotten away with what she has done to this point. I don't even keep up with her, but there is always something. Talk about a fall from grace. Imagine if Lohan played in The Parent Trap now. Sometimes I wish I could live as a lawless individual like Lohan has for years now..... but I think it's bad on the body. Lohan's seen better days when it comes to a mirror. Now there won't be any mirrors around.... Otherwise Bertha from cell block D would probably cut Lohan in the lunch line..... literally.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Hey did you know LeBron's contract is up and he might go to another team? Just checking.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. What in the world is Brett Favre doing these days? He's probably going to have to open a Twitter account (if he doesn't have one already) and post some wild stuff on there to get back into the spotlight. Maybe when LeBron let's ESPN out of the Brock Lesnar style choke hold..... We will actually get fair coverage of other stuff going on like the entire sport of baseball. Mix in a few Favre questions between baseball highlights..... that's what NFL off-season is about. I guess I'm old school though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. I wonder what bowl game USC will go to this year? lmao
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. So far everyone in this list is known for being self-centered and all about themselves. I hope you're catching that theme. Here's one for ya.....
"I don't need too much. Glamour and all that stuff don't excite me. I am just glad I have the game of basketball in my life."
Yeah..... that's a Lebron quote. I'm glad I have the game of basketball in my life too LeBron.
This is the same guy that said..... "I want to be a BILLIONAIRE". Not much glamour in being a billionaire I guess. You know they say the people you least expect to be rich usually are.... Or maybe I've heard that enough to where I believe it now.
I hope the saying of the future will be "You know the guy you always expected to dominate the NBA never did."
Leading me to my next point.......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. If LeBron retires without a championship...... Drinks for everybody in America are on me. He'll probably have to throw himself a parade for being a one man, self-proclaimed, greatest of all-time champion though. I just hope the route isn't through Cleveland.... They probably won't like him anymore after he blows them off like a date to watch Eclipse with Precious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. So rounding this one out..... it is only fair to say that LeBron was fun to watch in high school. He's been pretty fun to watch in the NBA as well...... Anything that hyped is bound to fail. If BP put as much effort into cleaning the gulf as LeBron has put into shamelessly promoting himself....... Well the gulf would be spotless right now.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-Mail the list at listthis@aol.com....... If there is something you would like to make a future list. If you're a LeBron fan..... sorry.
Until next time friends....... Ben Stanfield

2 comments:

  1. I have one comment/request. Change your color layout. It took me forever to read this because it's so bright. Good stuff though. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I set my Blog up last week with ADSENSE, so hit the ads when you visit it, so I will get PAID! NASCAR Nationwide Tonight and Braves! Fill me in Ben. Hmmm, that could be your new moniker, FillMeInBen!

    ReplyDelete